Sunday, May 15, 2011

Getting Ready!

Well everybody! I've made the blog!
Today I gave a talk in church, things that matter most. Kevin came by and he mentioned to me afterwards that I managed to look like an evil librarian and a teacher at the same time. Conveniently I also mentioned in my talk rare books and children! So apparently, win WIN! Woohoo.
Anyways, I am really going to miss my friends and family here in California. I already miss my friends and family in Idaho, and I'm missing my family in Texas, too.
'Nuff said.
Okay, so I'm leaving for Disney World on Tuesday evening so I can check in BRIGHT and early on Wednesday morning! So as a sleep deprived college student I will be getting my employee ID photo taken, and hopefully I will be able to do just fine. :)
Anyways, the hopes are that I will be able to update this blog weekly, or when anything neat or cool happens. :)
Until next time...
Jules


No comments:

Post a Comment