Saturday, May 21, 2011

Adventures!!! Old and new :D


So I wasthinking that I could put things off because of the whole rhapsody ... er, rapture thing that we had going on. Also, I was REALLY busy... taking pictures! :D
Okay, so I have some things that I would really like to go over before I go into what's all been going on here in Disney World.


First thing that I would like you
to know about is one of my absolute favorite trips while I was home. I had the opportunity to be with my little brother and my best friend Kevin for pretty much a whole day. We had several adventures, including Super Burger, strolling downtown Santa Rosa, and braving a wonderful bookstore that left us with great ideas and wishing we could
buy many books within. We met with Woodstock, Lucy and also Marcy! For those of you don't know this, Santa Rosa California is the hometown of Charles Schulz, the creator of Snoopy and the gang. :) While up there we also toured to campus of Sonoma State University. With alumni Kevin asour tour guidewe were able to truly enjoy the beauty of the school grounds.
Yup. Great day in Cali.
Now for another great day in Cali. My mom, dad, lil brother and I decided to go to SF!! erm... TWICE! Haha, we went once to the Japanese Tea Gardens and then the science place right across the way. The second time we went was to drop me off for the airport, we went to the Giants stadium for that one. Both times were great days for San Francisco. Now I
will let the pictures speak for themselves. :D I hope that you ENJOY!

We also went to Tahoe for Mother's day weekend. It was fun! I loved it.
In other news, I have started at DISNEY!!!!! On the first day that I could enter the parks for free with my Disney ID I went to the wrong entrance... I unknowingly followed cast members to the cast entrance, no the front. Embarrassed I went back the way I came and finally found the park. It was also Star Wars opening weekend. :) I have the following pictures as proof. Chris and Mark were also in town during this time, it was a blast, I already miss them.
I will be working at the Wilderness Lodge, Fort Wilderness Campgrounds, Contemporary, and the DVC (Hotel sort of place that is for Disney Vacation Club members) as a children's activities person.
All in all it should be a lot
of fun. Oh and I couldn't forget Mike. We have a friend here. My roommate's friend Mike. (BTW, my roommates are amazing!!! There's Elisheva from Sac, Bethany from Minnesota, Kelly from Colorado, Chelsea from Washington State and Amber from Texas) Mike was sitting at the table with us... however, not for long.... By the way, as I typed this Ben Kweller's "Falling" started to play, irony?And for those of you wondering, yes, he is on the floor, yes that is a fallen chair in front of him, and lastly, yes, he is pouting. ^.^ Okay, well I have to get going now. I have work today at the Contemporary, training, again. But I'm glad! Alright, until next time....
P.s. If you're wondering why I don't have pictures of CJ up, it's because my dad is the one who has the pictures of him, I can't seem to steal them from facebook anymore :/ So this will have to do. Have fun people.
P.s.s. Auditions for characters takes place june 21st

4 comments:

  1. I'm Glad you are having fun and staying busy. Just don't forget to update your blog!!!! For some of us(the graveyard people) it may be the only communication we get with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of the blossoms. Your update is wonderful. WE miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think they would let you audition for Jack Sparrow? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I don't think that they would let me be jack sparrow. I'm a little to high pitched in voice to be that way ;)
    But i'm going to try and either "Be friends with Jasmine" or with a furry creature :)

    ReplyDelete